Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby!

Well most have seen on my facebook our big news- Baby Ramsey will be here in July 2012!  Clint and I are SO excited about being parents!  This past week the symptoms have really kicked my booty.  Food does not taste the same, I am nauseous majority of the time, and all my energy has been sucked out of me!  And I use to have  A LOT of energy! lol  However, I am not complaining because it is all for a good cause!  I am just anxious to find out the gender so I can really start planning :)

Clint and I got to hear the little heart beat on Friday, and it was sooo neat to see that there was a little life inside of me.  A few years ago I was the girl who said I am never getting married, nor having kids.  Now look at me!  And you know what?  I am happier now than what I ever was before.  I truly feel blessed :)

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving-- I will be working :( Booo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment