Monday, January 30, 2012

boy oh BOY!

Well, it looks like this summer Clint and I will be welcoming a baby BOY to our family!!  I cannot wait to meet our little fella! :)  I really did think I was having a girl- and no, I am not basing that on all the old wives tale tests I did.  However, I am completely happy with a boy :)  My dad still think the baby is a girl.  He said he needs one more ultrasound to prove that.  LOL 

Pregnancy has really messed with my brain!  That whole "preggo brain" thing is true.  Example: over the weekend I went to take a shower, and still had my bra on.  Did not realize it until the water hit me.  Also, one day last week I almost left for work wearing my house slippers.  I sometimes wear them as I get ready, and normally am good at changing out of them.  So I almost showed up at Deaconess wearing purple fuzzy slippers :)  Another thing that I notice- THE HORMONES!  The way I describe it is, one minute I could judo-kick someone in their face.  An hour later, I might ask them out for ice-cream.  It makes me feel c-r-a-z-y!!! 

Clint is traveling for work this week, so I figured this was perfect timing to get caught up on my blog.  I have work to keep me busy this week, and a couple dinner dates with some gal pals I have not seen in a long time.  So hopefully the week will fly by. 

Our weekend went great- got to relax, had my usual chats with Grandpa Bill, bought the baby a few outfits, and got to eat with Clint's mom on Saturday. 

Last, my precious Big Red is for sale.  I love my truck, but we need vehicle that is more suitable for hauling a baby around.  So if anyone knows of anyone looking for a truck- send them my way, and I will give them more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment