Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!  Not only because it means my weekend begins, but also because Clint is taking me to see "Puss in Boots 3D!!!"  Yep, I am super stoked about seeing that movie :) 

It is going to be nice to have laid back weekend too- both Clint and I have been very busy lately.  I was off work yesterday, and he took the day off too which was nice.  We went Odon to see my Grandpa Bill, and my great Grandma Reed.  Then on the way home, we stopped at the Odon Locker to get some marinated turkey strips- YUMMM!  By the time we got back to Evansville, it was too late for me to make it to Gracestoration, so we just heated up chili and watched TV. 

Today I made it to Bob's gym after work.  I had a cardio date with a friend, so there was no talking myself out of going.  I am getting back into my healthy mode routine which means working out more, healthier meals, and drinking my Visalus shakes again.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I know on Sunday I will get to see two little cuties dressed up as Captain Hook and Peter Pan.  Let's just say Aunt Susie is excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment