Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gettin' excited!

So things are really starting to come together for little baby Ramsey.  Tonight I met with the owner of the daycare he will be attending- LOVE Miss Jackie!!  She was so sweet, and I feel so relaxed knowing my little guy will be under her care when I go back to work.  Also, baby boy has a pediatrician lined up.  Yay! Now, Clint and I must decide on nursery theme.  I am loving the western theme (imagine that), and Clint likes IU.  However, I have googled and browsed the net and have been unsuccessful on finding IU baby bedding.  So who knows what we will decide on.  Maybe we can combine the sports theme/cowboy theme.  My father-n-law said he wants to come down and help Clint paint the nursery.  The guest bedroom is a bright purple right now, so definitely need to "boy it up" :) One thing that I realized it is time for Clint and I do to is register for baby stuff!!!  And just think a year ago around this time we were registering for wedding stuff.  Time flies!

I had a doctor appoint. on Tuesday.  Clint was unable to take of work for it, so I took my grandma Norma (Meme) with me.  She saw her very first ultrasound!  And it was confirmed the baby is a boy, which we already assumed.  They moved my due date up a few days because baby boy is measuring long- imagine that!  Look at how tall Clint is!  The baby weighs 11 oz. right now and is doing great.  My dr was happy because this time I had NO sugar in my urine and I lost a pound.  I had to redirect my eating habits, and start eating like I did pre preggo.  I still have my dessert though.  No one can keep this momma away from sugar! :)

I went to Odon yesterday to see my Grandpa Bill, and everytime I travel back home it makes me realize how much I miss living in a small town.  I cannot wait till the baby is here, then we can start planning our re-locating.  We are discussing maybe building, but will get more serious about everything once the time nears.  With I-69 I am hoping I can continue to work at Deaconess, but time will tell. 

This warm weather makes me think that mushroom hunting season is getting closer!  Did not get to go last year, and I am hoping I can waddle in the woods this year.  That is something I remember doing with family when I was really young.  They are soooo good fried, but I have never been able to fix them like my mom did.  Why is it mom's do things better?  However, I have mastered my mom's taco salad!! 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment